Ingenieros salvadoreños y beliceños : estudiar a Francia
Before your leave
The “n+i” network :
- Helps you research and choose your course
- Informs you on the cost of accommodation, food, insurance, lessons and French tests,
- Helps you apply for grants and funds (help from regional authorities, companies),
- Highly Simplifies the application procedure (only one form to fill in on line, sent to all of the “n+i” schools),
- Tells you about the procedures and helps you prepare your journey. You should also consult the CampusFrance offices and the consulate services at the French Embassy in your country,
- Offers free online French lessons (subject to conditions).
Once you arrive in France
The “n+i” network provides a complete integration programme requested by the schools of engineering, including :
- A Cultural Integration Package (PIC)
- A Linguistic Integration Package (PIL) with intensive French lessons, with competent institutions.
- A Methodology Integration Package (PIM) designed to give you confidence in linguistic, scientific and technological fields,
- Help finding company internships,
- An invitation to a forum which provides the opportunity to meet companies and talk about internships, sponsorships etc.
These packages are run by the “n+i” network on behalf of the schools and in the interest of the students.
If you need more informations : Click on this link